Family Photo 2012
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Yes, even moms make mistakes
As we were helping Hayden finish up a school project, I leaned in with a permanent black marker to write his name in a very visible place. Carefully writing so as not to knock any of his precious project apart, I wrote each letter slowly. It wasn't until I was finished and leaned back to look at it that I realized I'd spelled his name wrong. I wrote 'Hayden McCredie'. Yep. I did it. I spelled our last name wrong. Justin and Tanner got a huge kick out of this and proceeded to take pictures, wanting to be able to share my error for years to come. Me? I shook it off, got a piece of cardstock, cut it to size, wrote his name correctly, and put enough hot glue on the back to make sure it never came off, and stuck it right over my mistake! Yes, moms do make mistakes, but we're really good at covering our tracks, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment