I always try to have things on hand to keep the kids from getting "bored". Crafts and games are our usual picks for this. However, JJ decided one afternoon that magnets were going to be his entertainment. We have some magnets that are pretty strong and he had a blast!
He first started by hold one and moving it toward the other until the second one flew across the table away from the first. Then he figured out that he could put one under the table and us it to move the one on top of the table.
Lucas found another way to keep busy. Baseball in winter apparel apparently looks like this:
Catching equipment over snow pants, winter coat, hat, and scarf! The mask was definitely tight trying to get on over his hat and scarf, but we did it!
I'm not sure why I ever think these boys are going to be bored, even though I hear that work come out of their mouths a lot. I need to just remind them of moments like these!
No comments:
Post a Comment