Tonight was boy haircut night at our house. Lucas was first and I failed to warn Justin that Lucas freaks out if you get hair on his neck. Thus, Justin proceeded to cover the boy in falling hair (it's been a while since we've had haircut night). Lucas was kicking and screaming before the cutting ended.
I hurried him into the shower, but he proceeded to tell me that a tubby was what he wanted. After playing otter in the tub, he got himself pretty much rinsed off. However, I wanted him to lay down so I could wash his hair. As he laid back, this was the conversation that commenced:
L: Gotta plug your ears so it doesn't get in your eyeballs.
M: What?
L: So it doesn't get in your eyes
M: So what doesn't get in your eyes?
L: Water
M: What?
L: Gotta plug your ears so water doesn't get in your eyeballs.
M: Oh. Um, okay.
L: Always remember to plug your ears and no water will get in your eyes.
That's it folks. Anatomy 101 from Lucas...the ear canal's connected to the eye socket apparently.
No comments:
Post a Comment