Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Breakfast with Santa - 12/4/10

Grove City College's Alumni Office hosted the 1st Annual Breakfast with Santa this year. The boys and I signed up and invited my mom, Wesley, and Cameron to join us. I understand that the boys are getting older, so we'll have fewer and fewer of these moments to enjoy together. I think I can say that my mom and I really enjoyed ourselves right along with the boys.
We had breakfast with eggs, sausage, pancakes, cheesy breakfast potatoes, cinnamon rolls, muffins, coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, and milk. It was all so good!
Here's a picture of the boys coloring on the Christmas pages they had made available at each table while we waited to eat.
And, no breakfast with Santa is complete without Santa himself! Here is Dr. Jewell (College President) introducing the big man!
The older boys weren't all that impressed, but my mother made it clear that they would all gather around Santa so that a picture could be taken to put in her office. I think it turned out pretty well.
After breakfast and a picture with Santa, they had tables set up to make Christmas crafts. One craft was a picture frame to put your picture with Santa in. The other was to make an ornament out of candy cane shaped sticky foam and tissue paper.

It was a great morning and next year's Breakfast with Santa is already on our calendar!

No comments: