Conversation for today:
H: I want to eat at McDonalds.
Me: You just ate lunch at home.
H: I'm still hungry.
Me: You should have had seconds.
H: (pouting silence)
Me: Get a job and you can eat there whenever you want.
JJ: Yeah, get a job and you can do anything you want.
L: I'm gonna work at the golf course with putters and chippers and smashers.
H: I'm gonna man the cash register at McDonalds.
L: I'm gonna have this many jobs (holds up three fingers)
H: I'm gonna get more money. I get the money and put it in the cash register.
L: (still holding up three fingers)
H: Well, maybe I'm going to work at a putt-putt course.
Well, one child seems to have a great work ethic. They other is headed toward being an embezzler from McDonalds. I don't think he understands that the people at the cash register don't get to keep the money.
No comments:
Post a Comment