1. The boys were expressing their love of one another the other day and this is how the conversation went:
Hayden: I love you a million!
JJ: I love you a billion!
Tanner: I love you a trillion!
Lucas: I love your children too!
2. I asked Lucas what his name was and he told me, "Lucas".
I asked him Lucas what and he told me, "Lucas accreadie".
I asked him Lucas what McCreadie, and he said, "Lucas a boy a-ccreadie".
I guess I should be glad he knows what he is!
3. I was texting my mom, brothers, and grandparents tonight while I was sitting in the boys room waiting for them to fall asleep. Lucas sat up and said, "Who ya textin' Mama?" At only three years old he's already knowledgeable of the technology around him. Who knows, maybe he'll be a genius scientist and invent something marvelous someday!
4. When I got them settled down after the Lucas comment above, I said, "Ssh, it's time to sleep now." To which Lucas piped up again saying, "I don't want to keep my mouth shut!" Isn't that the story of my life with that kid. Again, at only three, he's already having to get the last word in. I'm doomed!
No comments:
Post a Comment