Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ramblings of an 8-year-old at bedtime

Hayden:  "If someone ever breaks in, I've got a head whacker (pulls nerf bow and arrow set from beneath pillow). I'll just hit him over the head with this. Oh, wait. Can I have a taser? (Me - "no")
Do I have to have a job when I get old? (Me-"well, how old") Um, 33. (Me - "well you'll need some way to support yourself,but you have plenty of time to figure that out. What jobs would you like?")
You don't want to know. (Me - "sure I do") Ok. Army. Work at Burger King. Work at McDonalds. I want to be an art teacher. Oh, maybe I could be the librarian. Oo, or maybe I can be a hockey player (Me - "that sounds fun"). No, I mean a kid hockey player. Like maybe when I'm ten. You know it would be bad if I was in fourth grade and be ten. Oh, and be the same height as I am now"........I think he'd still be talking if I had let him. Whew! I'm tired after trying to follow that conversation.

No comments: